On August 13th the Healthcare is a Human Right campaign invites you to attend a health fair and block party in Lewiston's Kennedy Park from 1-4PM.
This event is themed around our recently released report, Enough for All: A People's Report on Healthcare. We want to celebrate all the hard work that went into this report. We'll have fun carnival- style booths and other activities to demonstrate the human rights principles and key findings of Enough for All!
At 2 PM we will rally and hear healthcare testimonies from members of our Lewiston base and participate in a moment of powerful community solidarity.
Come join our movement to win universal healthcare for all Maine residents!!
• New Mainers Public Health Initative and other health organizations will be in attendance to connect people to vital local health resources
• The Lemonade 4 All stand will be in operation and will be stocked with light summer refreshments.
• Music + children’s activities
• Tabling to connect folks to local partners that defend, unite, and empower our community.
• Ideas + Information on next steps we can take to resist the deadly proposed cuts to Mainecare.
or 207-344-4485 for more info or to arrange a ride.